This test was replaced with the Faults test in October 2018.
What is it?
Why it matters
- Pages are not working
- Specific features are not working
- There may be incompatibilities with the website and certain browsers
- Code has been deployed with public logging not disabled
Many errors may be benign, but you should use this test to check and be sure.
How to use it
For each error, you will see:
- Magnifying glass – this opens the Inspector, which shows you a page where the error occurs, together with a stack trace.
- Ignore – this will learn to ignore this error for every page of the current website. Other websites are unaffected.
- Number of pages – this will show you a list of all of the pages with this error.
Insites loads every page in Chrome, with various modifications to simulate desktop and mobile devices. Bear this in mind when interpreting results: it is possible that certain errors occur which are specific to a given user agent and its capabilities. For example, Insites cannot play sound.