What is it?
This test attempts to detect common technologies that this website is using.
The list of technologies is wide-ranging, but includes:
- Analytics – i.e. Google Analytics, W3Counter, etc.
- CMS – i.e. WordPress, Drupal etc.
- Chat – i.e. Intercom, LiveChat, etc.
- Comment systems – i.e. Disqus, IntenseDebate, etc.
- Cookie law solutions – i.e. Cookie Control, CookieCuttr, etc.
- Marketing automation – i.e. BrightInfo, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, etc.
Why it matters
This test can be useful both for identifying technologies that you did not know you were using, and for competitive assessment of other websites that you do not control.